Experience real time three dimensional view control in computer games and simulations just by moving your head! NaturalPoints TrackIR takes your favourite games to astonishing new levels of realism and immersion. As you move in your chair and rotate your head small amounts your game view will instantly correspond. Youll never have to look away from your monitor because all aspects of your motion are amplified and the required amount of physical movement is totally user configurable.
The TrackIR pack contains a small wide angle infra red camera and a reflector clip which mounts on to the brim of a baseball style cap. The camera detects light reflected from the hat clip and tracks the movement of the reflections in order to provide precise input to programs that support axis based controls. In short, TrackIR turns your head movements into in game movements.
This TrackIR version provides a full six degrees of freedom (aka 6DOF), supporting the X, Y and Z axes, yet amazingly also allows for yaw, pitch and roll movements. For instance, this unique input system enables a virtual pilot to completely freely look around the cockpit of their aircraft, swinging around control columns and zooming in on instruments or switches. Physically move slightly upwards and forwards in your seat to check your virtual rear vision mirror, or easily keep your eyes on a bandit and bring your target into the gun sights. While not all games support full 6DOF, most support at least two, required for free look movements.
The camera itself is tiny, measuring only a few centimetres in all directions. With its flexible feet, TrackIR is simple to mount to the top of your screen type of choice and connects via USB port. Installing the software is a breeze and youll be up and running in moments.
In motor racing titles, flight sims, first person shooters and an expansive range of other genres, TrackIR stunningly breaks down major input barriers. Youll find it not only greatly increases situational awareness and game interactivity, but on a fundamental level TrackIR enhances your experience and enjoyment of the digital environment. An absolutely must have gaming input device, TrackIRs ease of use and effectiveness in operation ensure that after a very short time, youll find it totally indispensable!TrackIR 5 Highlights:
* Wide 51.7 degree field of view.
* Two to five foot range.
* Hyper fast 120 frames per second sample rate.
* 6DOF vector technology.
* Improved ambient light filtering.
* 640 x 480 raw sensor resolution.
* 96000 x 72000 reporting resolution.
* 9ms response time.
* 6 foot USB cable.
* Detachable magnetic base.
* Easy mount flexible feet.TrackClip Pro Highlights:
* Active LEDs for amazingly precise tracking.
* Greater accuracy than the hat reflector clip (also included).
* Clips to most over the ear headsets.
* USB connection with USB pass through.
* Ultra light weight.Popular Supported Game Titles:
* ArmA 2 & ArmA 3.
* Take On Helicopters.
* Star Citizen.
* Train Simulator 2015.
* War Thunder.
* DCS A-10C, Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2, P-51D Mustang & UH-1H.
* F1 2010, 2011 & 2012.
* MechWarrior Online.
* Over Flanders Fields.
* Flight Simulator X, 2004 & 2002.
* GTR & GTR 2.
* IL2 Sturmovik 1946, Cliffs Of Dover & Battle of Stalingrad.
* LockOn Modern Air Combat, Flaming Cliffs 1, 2 & 3.
* Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
* Rise Of Flight.
* Ship Simulator 2006 & 2008.
* Star Wars Galaxies Jump To Lightspeed.
* Trainz Classics, Railroad Simulator 2006 & 2010.
* Virtual Sailor.
* X Motor Racing.
* X-Plane & X-Cockpit.
View the full list of supported titles
on NaturalPoints website.Package Contents:
* TrackIR 5.
* TrackClip Pro with LEDs for headsets.
* Reflector track clip for baseball style caps.
* Electronic users manual.
* Quick start guide.Minimum System Requirements:
* Microsoft Windows 2000 & later, both 32 & 64bit versions.
* USB port.
* Internet connection for driver software download & updates.
Would you like to know more? Check out NaturalPoints full product information
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here