The Deepcool D-Shield chassis is the ideal choice for builders seeking smaller sized PCs, but maintaining compatibility with standard ATX motherboards.Highlights:
* Attractive front panel design.
* One USB3 & two USB2 ports.
* Supports graphics cards to 350mm.Chassis Details:
* Market orientation: System builder & budget gaming.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 425mm x 188mm x 463mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25" drive bays: 2.
* 3.5" drive bays: 3.
* 2.5" drive bays: 2.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX, Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top.Included 580w PSU connectors:
* 1x 24Pin main power connector.
* 1x 4+4Pin ATX +12v connector.
* 1x 6+2Pin PCI-E connector.
* 4x 5Pin SATA connector.
* 3x 4Pin peripheral connector.
Would you like to know more? Check out the PSU product information
& chassis product information
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here