$90.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||in-stock|
|■ Part #||GA-H110M-M.2||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
- Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
* For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® H110 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA x2 SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® processors)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (for 6th Generation Intel® processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here